Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wednesday/Thursday...not stellar....

So, I am sick...full blown upper respiratory infection. Finally caught it from my husband and kids who have been fighting this for almost a month now. I thought I was going to slip by, but no dice. Yesterday was ok, except for lunch and today was ok, except for dinner. Why?? Because instead of eating my planned food, I ate out. Chinese for yesterday's lunch and mexican tonight. I'm going to have to try to limit eating out to once a week.

Wednesday Menu:
B-Homemade hogshead cheese (only pork butt), WW toast w/spreadable fruit, coffee
L-Cream cheese wonton, eggroll (inside only, not the wrapper), 1 tbsp chicken and veggies, 1 tbsp double cooked pork, 1 tbsp beef and broccoli, 1/4 cup green beans, 2 small sweet & sour chicken pieces, 2 small sweet & sour shrimp pieces
D-Steak, 3 tater tots, 45g strawberries with whipped cream

Totals: 1310 calories, 59g carbs, 62g fat, 114g protein, 735mg sodium

Thursday Menu:
B-Steak and cheese omelet, coffee
L-Chicken breast w/salsa and cheese, 6 spears Asparagus, 12 small olives, 4 strawberries
D-2 margaritas, beef fajitas (meat and veggies only), about 20 tortilla chips and 2 tbsp salsa

Totals: 1590 calories, 52g carbs, 72g fat, 73g protein, 4528mg sodium (WAY OVER)

1 comment: