Worked the retreat today, so no time to worry about food. Brought in my lunch and did well with it. As usual, I was a little worried about having to explain why I wasn't eating the food they cooked, but I just said, "I'm dieting." To my surprise, no further explanation was needed and the response was, "well keep it up...it shows"! Wow! It shows! So today after the retreat, after dinner, I did an hour workout on the Wii Fit. I've been opening the advanced options so I'm getting quite a workout now. Started off with some balance games to warm up (15 minutes), then 30 full minutes of aerobics (boxing, advanced boxing, stepping, advanced stepping and jogging), then 10 minutes of strength exercises and 5 minutes of yoga. My blood sugars have been running high all day. We have bronchitis/crud/flu like stuff going around our house. I hope I am not getting sick. Pre-exercise (1 hour post dinner) was 160, post-exercise was 133.
Meals:
B-Homemade Coffee w/cream and splenda, Zucchini nut muffin (Low Carb), 100g sausage patty (Saturday morning we made 30 lbs of breakfast sausage, two different recipes...they came out really good. Now I don't have to worry about protein choices in the morning! I am going to have to stop eating the muffins for breakfast. With DP, I am already high in the mornings and even though they only have 5g carbs (ground nuts), some how they send me sky rocketing at breakfast time.)
L-8 oz chicken breast w/mustard, 8 grape tomatoes, 1 oz. Dofino Jalapeno Cheese, 1/2 Orange
D-100g roasted pork, 1 cup homemade deer/eggplant dressing mix, 100g frozen strawberries w/2 tbsp cool whip
Totals: 1233 calories, 38g carbs, 75g fat, 94g protein, 1005mg sodium
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment