Well, my blood sugars are running high today. Not sure what is going on. I did eat a fairly large portion of protein yesterday. Actually, the first day that I got to my "suggested intake"...well no I actually exceeded it by about 10g. I had 7.4 oz of fried deer tenderloin (no breading) last night, which I thought was going to be a good thing because of the low fat, no carb, high protein thing...just what I needed. I did have a Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus last night though. I don't know. I just know I went to bed at 118. By 2:30 am I was at 145, by 5:15 am I was at 154 and it went seriously downhill from there: 216 being the highest. I have been slowly going down all day, but seriously this sucks. As I said yesterday, we were going to start working on correcting, but I didn't do that this morning since we already changed my breakfast time, so I need to do that a couple of days first before I try to change something else. Hopefully, I'll have some "normal" numbers soon.
Menu today:
B-140g beef chuck roast, 44g avocado
L-4 oz chicken breast, 4 grape tomatoes, 1 baby carrot stick, 2 small celery sticks, 5 medium black olives, 6 spears Asparagus, 4 small broccoli flower clusters, 1/2 small orange, .5 oz pecans (was hungry within an hour of eating, so need to start doing something more fulfilling at lunch instead of dinner - need to plan a big breakfast, a big lunch and a light dinner).
D-supposed to be a pork chop (4 oz), a deer/sausage patty (2.5 oz) mock mashed potatoes and 1/2 cup strawberries with whipped cream.
Way under calories today *sigh*
Totals: 1067 calories, 44g carbs, 56g fat, 95g protein
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment