Still working to get my numbers controlled. The charting and figuring out process is taking a while. We have to make little changes a little at a time to be sure about what is going to work. Right now we are still working to get my Lantus dosing corrected. The meal dosing has been working smoothly. Next, we'll start minor correcting, especially for the breakfast dose since my DP is HUGE!! So, slowly but surely getting some control. Feel better than I have in years. I am totally getting addicted to the Wii Fit...no seriously, especially now since my son has set up his own character and is messing up all my 1st, 2nd and 3rd place records. Except for hula hooping...apparently I can swing my hips more than double what he can!!! It really is so fun, you barely even realize that you have sent an hour on the game. While I know it is not a typical workout, I am still up and moving...something I've put off for so long.
I stopped putting my charting up here. If anyone is actually reading/interested in those (from the list), comment and I'll put them up again. But, really I think it is just me, lol.
Menu:
B-2 fried eggs, 1 slice LC bread, 1/2 tsp spreadable fruit, coffee w/S & HH
L-4 oz chicken breast w/mustard (I know, I know...but mayo?? seriously - not yet, maybe later), 5 asparagus spears, 10 md black olives, 1 oz. pecans, 3 small and 2 medium strawberries
D-8 oz. Fried deer tenderloin (no breading for me), 1/2 cup Mock Mashed potatoes, 1/2 avocado, Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus
Totals: 1347 calories, 47g carb, 76g fat, 160g protein, 1551 Sodium
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment