Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wow, what happened to yesterday??

So, I neglected to post yesterday. I came home to an infected computer and I've been trying to get everything cleaned up.
1/20/09
B-2 homemade deer/sausage patties, 1 homemade zucchini nut muffin, 1 tsp SF syrup
L-1 5 grain crispbread, 117g steak, 1/2 avocado, 3 of each: cauliflower, broccoli, grape tomatoes, 2 tbsp french onion dip
D-2 pork spareribs, 1/2 cup cooked cabbage w/onions and celery, 1 tbsp Hoisin sauce

Totals: 1283 calories, 34g carbs, 82g fat, 101g protein, 730mg Sodium

Today was another challenge since I had to do research at a court house out of town. I was worried about dosing and eating on time. I ended up being an hour late, but it all worked out in the end. I did have some pretzel/nut/seed mix (I didn't bring food as I had no way of heating it and I knew that I'd either be in the court house or in the car as it was a 2.5 hour drive) so I stopped at a store and got a small pack of cajun pretzel/nut/seed mix, some jerky and pistachios - not the best choices but better than hitting a drive thru for a burger and fries (but, boy did I want to though!)

1/21/09
B-2 fried eggs, 1 slice LC toast, 1/2 tsp spreadable fruit
L-2 oz jerky, .5 oz pistachios, 1/4c cajun mix (17g carb for 3/4 cup)
D-3 weiners, 1 Michelob Ultra beer

Totals: 960 calories, 43g carbs, 57g fat, 63g protein, 3420mg sodium (WAY over)

No comments:

Post a Comment