So I had a rough couple of days...today is the day I get back on the wagon and do what I know I have to do. I've let way too many carbs slip in and I've had to dose more Humalog. I don't want to do that and the scale stopped moving, so that is just not going to work for me. Ran high all day today, blood wise and temperature wise. I guess there is a connection there. I probably could have made an adjustment, but I just didn't feel good enough to try and I didn't want to over-correct and then go low. So I just read the high numbers on the meter, freaked about it a little and then went back to vegging. I hope I feel good enough to get on the Wii today.
Friday Menu:
B-1 egg, coffee with splenda and cream
L-8 oz Carne Asada steak with about an ounce of cheese and an ounce of guacamole
D-1 cup of Hot & Sour Soup, 1 Chicken Satay breast w/stir-fried veggies in sauce, 45g frozen strawberries with whipped cream.
The soup and satay were homemade, from low-carb recipes. The soup came out pretty good...Troy loves that stuff, I'm not a fan, but he said I got it right! (I actually ate tofu!) Then I royally screwed up that Chicken Satay by putting the sauce (which was supposed to be for dipping) in with the stir-fried veggies. I wanted to have a bit of gravy for Troy to use on his rice. Well, that was a waste of good veggies (it was horrible). Oh, I am shuddering thinking about it. I won't be doing that again, though I will use the recipe again as the chicken part of it tuned out fantastic!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment