So today it was pretty easy to stay on plan. I'm not feeling as denied as I was. I even got up the nerve to just "throw some things in a pot" to make a meal, since it was just me and the youngest here and he wanted chicken tenders. I feel good about last night, even though I did eat a few corn chips, I wasn't tempted by any of the other stuff they had, including the bridal couple's signature drink (a concoction of several different rums and juices) which was on tap (it will be coming out of a fountain at the wedding reception). On the drive home, the kids wanted pizza and I was a little concerned about my willpower, but I did it and it wasn't difficult. I got a salad and then proceeded to scrape the toppings off of four slices of pizza (Cici's is a little stingy with toppings, otherwise it would have been only 2 slices) and I was satisfied. So all in all, a very good day. Now, I need to get off so that I can go play the Wii with my son!
B-beef jerky and cheese
L-toppings off pizza, salad
D-100g zucchini strips, 2 homemade deer/pork sausage patties, 1 egg, 1/2 avocado, Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom NSA Black Raspberry bar
Totals: 1185 calories, 34g carbs, 81g fat, 89g protein, 2352mg sodium
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment