Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yesterday...I goofed

Well, I had an awesome day since I started a new basal dosing scheme and my numbers were wonderful until I decided to change that by eating something I shouldn't have after I had already dosed, etc. etc. etc. so I ended up going to bed 40 points higher. My first real cheat of the year. I'm disappointed in myself, but no way am I sitting here and stressing on it. I woke this morning newly motivated. I am going to screw up along the way...that is a given. What I am not going to do is use that to make excuses to go back to making wrong choices on a regular basis.

Tuesday Menu:

B - 1 egg, 1 slice WW toast, 1/2 tsp spreadable fruit, coffee with cream and splenda
L - Beef Jerky, 100g cucumber, 8 black olives, 6 asparagus spears, 1/4 cup pineapple chunks
D - 6 oz steak, 1 small cucumber, .4 cup beets, 1/4 small cantaloupe

2 comments:

  1. Hey, if we don't get back on the horse (because we ALL fall off), then what will we do?

    Good for you for not letting it take you down.

    ReplyDelete