So I woke to numbers in the 200s again. I decided that I would attempt to correct today. I have no experience with that, but I knew I didn't want to stay above 200 again today. So here is how today looked.
Fasting: 208 (YIKES!!)
Humalog: 7.8u (6u + 30% correction)
Breakfast: 50g Jimmy Dean ground breakfast sausage, 1 egg, Coffee w/splenda and cream
2 hr PP: 200
Pre-lunch: 206
Humalog: 9.3u (6.2u + 50% correction)
Lunch: 15 oz. boiled crawfish, homemade crawfish dipping sauce
2 hr PP: 167
Pre-dinner: 191
Humalog: 14.8u (11.4u + 30% correction)
Dinner: 6 strips celery, 6 jumbo black olives, 8 green olives, 3 grape tomatoes, 3 oz roasted venison, 1.5 oz. lettuce with one cherry tomato and 3 cucumber slices, Diet 7-up and 3 oz. Bombay Sapphire Gin
2 hr PP: 134
Bedtime: 138
Totals: 1300 calories, 20g carbs, 63g fat, 111g protein, 2710mg sodium
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment