Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hump Day

Feeling better today and it definitely shows in my numbers. Tomorrow I'll get to get back on the Wii Fit. My meals and numbers today:

Fasting: 142
Breakfast: 1.7 oz pork sausage crumbled, 2 eggs, coffee with splenda and cream
2 hr PP: 158
Lunch: Steak fajita (about 4 oz. meat), about .20 cup of sliced onions and half of that of the bell peppers, about 1 oz. cheese and about 8 tortilla chips (I know I should have skipped these)
2 hr PP: 133
Dinner: Chuck roast, 79g (about 1/2) cucumber, 1/2 small avocado, 100g strawberries, 3 tblsp whipped cream
2 hr PP: 143

Totals: 1130 calories, 36g carbs, 73g fat, 69g protein, 811mg sodium

Still a bit high, but no where near as erratic as the last few days.

The scale is still stalled. I am going to start working out 4 days instead of 3 per week to see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment