Friday, February 20, 2009

Thursday

I keep hitting these plateaus in my weight loss, like every two or three pounds. It is beyond frustrating. Then I read on one of the sites that I follow that an insulin regimen sometimes can make you gain weight. Is that what is happening. I am consistently eating healthier and working out with very little progress. I know I said I want to lose it slow so that I don't put it right back on and I feel very strongly that I can maintain this way of eating, but a little boost of a loss now and then would do much to make me FEEL better. Food wise, I really don't miss much (except Dr. Pepper) and even that is fading as I consistently deny myself. I WANT to exercise so I don't foresee me slacking there, so I guess I just keep fighting the fight and quit worrying so much about results.

Thursday Menu
B-Homemade sausage patty, WW toast w/spreadable fruit, coffee w/Splenda and cream
L-Last of the leftover Pizza chicken, 1/3 avocado, 8 black olives, 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
D-Homemade chili w/half a serving of corn chips, cheese, strawberries w/whipped cream

Totals: 1169 calories, 63g carbs, 65g fat, 86g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment