Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bento Giveaway...Happy Mardi Gras

Happy Mardi Gras everyone! What that meant for me was a day off from work YAY!

So, one of the Bento blogs that I follow (a fellow Louisianian, at that) is having a Bento giveaway. Visit Not Exactly Bento to see for yourself! I love the set she is giving away.

Menu for Fat Tuesday:

B-Coffee only (I am finding it hard to eat breakfast on my days off)
L-Eggplant dressing mix, strawberries w/cream, 2 bloody marys
D-3 oz pork steak, low carb coleslaw, eggplant dressing mix (no rice), walnut halves, SF chocolate chips, 1/2 banana, cool whip

Totals: 1157 calories, 46g carbs, 68g fat, 64g protein, 16656mg sodium

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

    Cherise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I did have a good time...after I said I had to get serious, I drank two bloody marys which were NOT dosed for. I sucketh!

    ReplyDelete