Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunday...

I spent most of yesterday high (as a leftover result of poor eating at the wedding on Saturday) and fighting cravings. There were two cans of Dr. Pepper in my house...WHY? (my husband bought them for the kids while we were out of town and some how they made their way back home with us and into my fridge). I even poured one out over ice for me and had to finally catch a grip. I gave it to my son and told them that the other one better be gone by the time I get home today. I am so damn weak. Actually I am not that weak. I have been focusing on the fact that I ate wedding cake, but I should be focused on all that I passed up that I was faced with all weekend, like chocolate covered donuts, bread, Dr. Pepper, cookies...so many things that I could have had and didn't. I limited myself and I should be proud. So I am OFF my pity pot and on to a more positive attitude. So I have diabetes...get over it and do what needs to be done.

I did not eat right Sunday. Not nearly enough food.

B-coffee only
L-4 oz roast, 1/2 cup fresh corn
D-2 frozen eggrolls (yep, wrong), 1/4 cup chicken salad

Back to regular eating and charting for Monday.

1 comment: