I spent most of the weekend bouncing up and down (not REAL high and not REAL low, just dropping and jumping quickly, if that makes sense). Not sure what is going on, but since switching to MDI on Jan 9th, this is the first time where I've been so inconsistently inconsistent readings-wise, but it is not necessarily a bad thing since usually I am consistently on the high side. The best news is that I had a below 100 fasting reading. That may have happened once or twice since my diagnosis. I would love to see more of those. It just dictates how the day will be.
Friday (Fasting 154)
B-Coffee and two eggs (after 5th hour-138)
L-No lunch - out shopping and forgot Humalog dose, by the time I got home it was too close to dinner so I skipped as a result I ended up on the low side (62) so I had a couple of glucose tabs and got to 84 a half hour later
D-6 oz shrimp, 1/3 avocado, 1/4 cup black beans, 1/2 small roma tomato, cheese, and yes, the dreaded tortilla chips/salsa, also had a low carb margarita (after 5th hour-116)
Saturday (Fasting 86!!!)
B-85g Homemade sausage patty, 50g unsweetened frozen blueberries, coffee (after 5th hour-135)
L-1/2 cup homemade chili, 7 tortilla chips w/salsa (I know, I have to stop...I have replaced all carbs with tortilla chips) (after 5th hour-144)
D-Hamburger, no bun, onions, mushrooms, swiss cheese, 4 thin slices tomato and (sigh) 15 (yes I counted them)french fries - I am weak!! (after 5th hour-144)
Sunday (Fasting 136)
B-Swiss mushroom hamburger omelet, coffee (after 5th hour-149)
L-Subway salad w/tuna, 1/2 bag of french onion sun chips (after 5th hour-119)
D-Date w/Troy (chinese), about 1/4 cup egg drop soup, innards only of one eggroll and two crab rangoons, very small portions of chicken/broccoli, Mongolian beef, beef/broccoli, garlic chicken (all amounted to about 1 cup of meat/veggies), 1 small rib (after 5th hour - 99)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment