Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wedding Weekend

So my niece got married this weekend. All three of my kids were in the wedding. The boys were ushers and my daughter was the maid of honor. The rehearsal dinner was Thursday (so my daughter and I left right after work) and my husband and boys followed after he got off work and they got out of school. Of course, my eating was out of whack the entire weekend. I didn't even test regularly for yesterday, the actual wedding day (yes, I did have 6 bites of wedding cake...damn). I also experienced my very first low (since I've gone to MDI January 9th) Friday, but really not too low. Details follow:

Thursday
B-breaded chicken patty from chicken biscuit, biscuit (running late, had to eat on the road)
L-Fajita salad
D-Beef brisket, green bean casserole, 1 bite of potato salad, 1/3 banana, 4 oz Zinfandel (was at rehearsal dinner which was catered - which meant NO choices...I passed on the rice dressing, rest of the potato salad, bread and pudding)

Friday (no meat)
B-1 egg, 1 slice WW toast, strawberry preserves (went 66, had one glucose tab which slowly got me to around 80ish where I stayed the rest of the day, so I'll take 66 anyday!)
L-(on the road) fish fillet sandwich (no bread), mandarin orange cup
D-grilled red fish, grilled asparagus, grilled zucchini/squash

Saturday (wedding)
B-Coffee only
L-brisket, swedish meatballs, barbequed sausage, 3 baby tort shells w/crawfish dip, celery, 2 cheese cubes...oh yeah and those 6 bites of wedding cake and one rum/juice concoction (not a good day)
D-leftover barbequed chicken, eggplant dressing mix

Back on track today!

No comments:

Post a Comment