Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday - Leftover Bento Style


I think I've finally caught the bug floating around the house. My left ear is killing me, which is a sure sign that I'll have yet another hole in my ear drum (I don't do ear infections halfway). Both my sons have already been to the doc and I guess I'm headed that way as well. Feeling feverish and sick this afternoon.

Today's meals:

B-2 fried eggs, 1 slice WW low carb toast w/butter and Spreadable Fruit
L-Leftover Chicken Chili Bento Style, Guacamole
D-Meatball Spaghetti over Zucchini noodles, strawberries/blueberry surprise (just blended some frozen strawberries and frozen blueberries with a little Davinci's SF Banana syrup and a little whipped cream (yum)

Totals: 804 calories, 62g carbs, 44g fat, 50g protein, 1857mg sodium

I am out of fruit and nuts at my office and I need to remedy that quickly as I am not eating close to my 1200 calories. I will add that to my "To Do" list for tomorrow.

Edited to add totals.

No comments:

Post a Comment