By the way, I do hour 5 tests so that I can see where I am once the Humalog is spent. Once I get my dosing where it needs to be, I'll go back to doing 2 hour PP tests. I can't spare 3 more strips each day for now.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Progress....
My earlier post got me thinking so I decided to go back 2 months and 1 month to see where I was then. Here are the results:

By the way, I do hour 5 tests so that I can see where I am once the Humalog is spent. Once I get my dosing where it needs to be, I'll go back to doing 2 hour PP tests. I can't spare 3 more strips each day for now.
By the way, I do hour 5 tests so that I can see where I am once the Humalog is spent. Once I get my dosing where it needs to be, I'll go back to doing 2 hour PP tests. I can't spare 3 more strips each day for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You've come a long way! Doesn't it feel good to see progress?!?!?
ReplyDelete