This MDI might actually be working. I've been having pretty decent numbers (including fasting, except for Monday morning). Still seems so "up in the air", what works one day might not work the next, etc. Am I destined to eating the same thing every day so that my numbers will be right? Sometimes, I think that would be easier. I've pretty much been doing that for lunch anyway, breakfast too. Dinner is always the variant. I'll keep working on it.
Monday
Fasting: 124
B-Coffee, pecans (running late and forgot breakfast, had pecans in the car)-5th hr:130
L-8 oz chicken breast, 1/2 c beets, 1 tangerine, 2 squares Lindt Intense Orange Dark Chocolate-5th hr: 89
D-1 slice WW toast w/2 fried eggs, 1/2 cucumber, 1 small roma tomato, 50g blueberries-5th hr: 84
Totals: 874 calories, 61g carbs, 48g fat, 55g protein, 974mg sodium
Tuesday
Fasting: 167 (why???? I've been doing so good!!)
B-Turkey/Cheese rollup, 1/2 cucumber-5th hr: 121
L-Steak fajita salad, 1 oz. pecans-5th hr: 102
D-Turkey (white meat w/gravy), 1/4 cup red beans, 3 oz sausage-5th hr: 86
Totals: 959 calories, 51g carbs, 54g fat, 74g protein, 1626mg sodium
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow, those are some rocking blood sugars!! I don't know about Type 2, but for Type 1 yes - what works one day may not work the next. Even with food. You just move on and keep trying. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteCould you be having issues with the Dawn P? If your bg is in range all day, you might want to see if your having the Dawn P blues.
ReplyDelete