Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Monday...kinda Bento

Monday was a looooooooooooooooong day. I always have a hard time adjusting to DST.

B-2 oz. lean pork, 1 slice WW toast w/spreadable fruit, coffee
L-4 oz. ribeye, asparagus, beets and a small tangerine (see photo below...still using my blackberry, I need/want this!)
D-Chicken chili, tortilla chips (must quit eating chips) w/cheese

Totals: 844 calories, 49g carbs, 38g fat, 75g protein, 979mg sodium

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks good to me. I sooooo love asparagus!

    No bento for me today or tomorrow. I'm off both days, woohoo!

    We're eating lunch right now - baked fish, spinach, asparagus stir fry, and a little baked sweet potato. I didn't think I was hungry but apparently I am and the food is good, even if I am sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to add more fish to my diet. It is so expensive here. I need to find someone that fishes and is willing to trade their fish for our homemade sausage.

    ReplyDelete