So, I posted a news article about the last endo I saw as his license was suspended. I immediately had 66 local views to my blog. That unnerved me for some reason, so I removed the post. But, my husband made me see things a little differently. Obviously, many people were patients of his and they were searching for the news story and since I used his name, of course, my blog would come up in the search. Many people have come forward now with the same complaints I had...tests denied by the insurance company and refusing to give lab results (I repeatedly asked for my lab results only to be denied and told "it is not important". Instead, he did produce a report in which he stated, "test was within normal range, but at the high end..." or similar statements.) Others have mentioned the numerous degrees, pictures, etc. on his walls as well as the security cameras all over the offices. It feels good to have my feelings validated. This doctor made me feel like an idiot and he twisted my words into very negative things that he put into his report. When my g.p. read the report, he couldn't believe what the doctor was saying because he kept saying, "you're not this kind of patient at all." Apparently, I am far from the only one he did this to. Anyway, those who had commented, I appreciate your support (sorry I blasted the entire post and comments).
On to meals, I'm a little behind!
Wednesday
B-Ricotta cheese pancakes, 65g ground pork patty, SF syrup, coffee
L-Small drumstick/thigh of whole roasted chicken, asparagus, strawberries w/cream
D-Parmesan chicken breast, zucchini noodles, cheese, asparagus, blueberries
Totals: 876 calories, 33g carbs, 47g fat, 84g protein, 791mg sodium
Thursday
B-2 eggs, 1 slice WW toast w/spreadable fruit, coffee
L-Small drumstick/2 oz breast, 1/2c beets, 2 tbsp French's fried onions, 4 strawberries, whipped cream
D-2 breaded chicken patties, 1/2c corn
Totals: 892 calories, 69g carbs, 35g fat, 79g protein, 1549mg sodium
Friday
B-2 eggs, 1 slice WW toast w/spreadable fruit
L-grilled shrimp, avocado, tomatoes, 7 tortilla chips, cheese
D-Shrimp fahitas w/onions & bellpeppers (no tortillas), guacamole, 1/4 cup beans
No totals as dinner was eaten in a restaurant and no nutritional information available.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You did a good thing by posting the article about your Endo! it's a shame what he did. Sound's like someone will be looking for a new Endo. Good luck on the hunt for a good one.
ReplyDeleteBe Blessed