Thursday, March 26, 2009

Medical Update/New Data

Appointment with new cardiologist went well. He couldn't find a pulse in my ankles, so he made me do an ultrasound on my legs to be safe. The tech said it looked ok, that I definitely had at least one artery open (as long as all three are not blocked they don't do anything) on both legs, probably more…I shouldn't worry. I have a PET scan tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that I have no new blockage. He did say that he would prefer I get a new endo, as he does not want to full on manage my diabetes. So, I went ahead and made an appointment today and I'll see a new endo in April. The cardiologist actually suggested the one that I was leaning toward, so that is good. We'll see how it goes!

Tue 3/24
Fasting: 150
B-100g oatmeal, 1 egg (6.75) 5th hour: 144
L-Chicken breast, salad w/lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, cucumbers, carrot, bell pepper, 3 strawberries (7.44g carb) 5th hour: 123
D-1 slice pizza, toppings from 3 slices of pizza (34g carb) 5th hour: 87
Total Carbs: 48g 

Wed 3/25
Fasting: 136
B-Fasting for dr visit
L-Italian Chicken, 1/4c egg noodle (8.5g carb) 5th hour: forgot to take reading!!
D-Sloppy Joe, chips (37g carb) 5th hour: 106
Total Carbs: 45.5g
 
Thu 3/26
Fasting: 148, but quickly up to 186 within ½ hour…WTH????
B-1 slice WW toast, 1 tbsp spreadable fruit, 1 egg (20g carb) 5th hour: 151
L-7 oz chicken breast, lettuce, 5 grape tomatoes, banana pepper rings w/vinegar & pepper (2g) 5th hour: 123
D-1/4c rice, pork & gravy, 1/2c lima beans (21g) 5th hour: will edit
Total Carbs: 43g

1 comment:

  1. Hoping everything works out alright for you with the scan. Please keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete