Today is Day 4 of my New Year. I have re-committed to a healthier me. I was inspired recently by Scott and one of my commitments is to exercise every day for the month of January. I am making small goals, so I'll recommit on a monthly basis. So far so good.
I've also committed to eating at least three meals and one snack a day during the week days. I can no longer skip meals. This is the hardest thing for me. (I'll commit to doing the same on weekends soon.)
Friday, Jan 1
Cardio
Arms
Saturday, Jan 2
Cardio
Legs
Sunday, Jan 3
Cardio
Yoga
Monday, Jan 4
Cardio (Walking video w/resistance bands)
Core (push ups/sit ups)
B - Turkey breakfast patty (homemade turkey breakfast sausage), 50 g blueberries
S - 1 oz. mixed nuts
L - Whole grain flat bread sandwich w/ham, mustard, tomato, onions and green peppers, 3 small slices avocado, 1 medium clementine, 1/2 small banana
S - Clementine
D - 4 oz. cooked lean pork, 1/4 avocado, homemade salsa, onions and green peppers, cheese, 1 low carb beer
My husband was a little grumpy tonight (he worked nights last night, then went hunting and waited for the satellite guy, so no sleep). He was watching tv and I said, you know, I need to work out (everything is connected to our main tv) and he pretty much ignored me. Now, last month I would have used this as an excuse to not exercise and I really wanted to do that tonight. Instead, I went into my oldest son's room (now a guest room where my younger son keeps his tv and xbox) and I popped the walking dvd in. I don't need my Wii to work out, there are many different things I can do. Within five minutes my husband came to the door to say he was going to bed. So I got my workout in AND I didn't engage in an argument with my husband. A pretty successful day all around!!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Jodi-
ReplyDeleteI know you can do it! I'm cheering for you! Good luck!
Thanks Cherise!! I appreciate it!
ReplyDelete