Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6 and growing stronger, well, at least in the exercise department...

Tuesday, Jan 5th

Cardio
Lower Body

Ate 3 meals AND 2 snacks. I battled a high after the exercise. I didn't have enough insulin I guess, then ate my small snack of fruit and had to treat the high.

Wednesday, Jan 6th

Cardio
Upper Body

Ate 3 meals (large breakfast, medium lunch and medium dinner) and 2 snacks, then totally pigged out on a slice of cornbread and a glass of milk (my daughter made it yesterday and I resisted yesterday, but today it called out to me). So what did that mean? You guessed it...another high.

Heard in the Diabetes Too household Monday, when we switched from Dish Network to DirectTV and my son lost the ability to record on his t.v.:

"I'm just not going to watch t.v. anymore...pausey (spoken like those commercials that comedian did imitating George Bush) has become vital, MOM!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment