Yesterday was the hardest time I've had as far as motivation to exercise. But, I did it anyway. 10 minutes stretching, a 28 minute low to moderate cardio/core workout and 10 minute cooldown. I kicked butt...I sweat my butt off and I hit moves that I haven't yet been able to hit! I felt accomplished and great after that workout! 8 days down, 23 to go! I have been building up. I want to get to about 3-5 hours of moderate cardio activity a week and some form of strength training and/or yoga 2-3 days a week. Today's workout is going to be a few sprints of all out running outside no less, in 25 degree, sunny weather. Yes, I am getting closer and closer to "The Primal Blueprint". After I get the activity down, I'll finish removing all sugar, grains, legumes and processed stuff from my diet. One thing at a time!
As for my food intake, at least three meals and one snack Monday through Friday. I even got up very early this morning and had breakfast (weekends are the worst, so I haven't yet committed to regular meals on the weekend, but I'll get there!)
Blood sugar has been running high all week. I think I may have to re-work my formulas.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment