Thursday, April 2, 2009

Getting closer to Paleo, with a couple exceptions...

Mon
B-62g sausage patty, 50g blueberries (4.74g)
L-85g cooked chicken, 60g cooked ground beef, 30g avocado, Tangelo, raw (8.8g)
D-fried chicken, 40g red beans, ½ biscuit (estimated carbs – 42g) (YEAH, WAY BAD...I KNOW...everyone running late so Troy picked up something for dinner, I should have eaten something else, but I caved!!)
Total: 55.5g carbs


Tue
B 56g sausage patty, 50g blueberries, 2 cups coffee with splenda/cream (8.74g)
L eggplant/beef/tomato (4.1g) - forgot my veggies here!!
D 180g roast, 120g broccoli/cheese, 30g pecans, 80g strawberries w/whipped cream (eeek, another non-paleo something something that I will have to get rid of!!!) (9.8g)
Total: 18.6g carbs

Wed
B 65g sausage patty, 50g blueberries, 2 cups coffee with splenda/cream (8.74g)
L grilled beef w/onions & bellpeppers, 20g cheese, 30g guacamole (7.6g)
D 120g Spicy Honey Chicken, 50g Lime Cilantro Rice (I should have had a lime cilantro salad instead!!!), 25g black beans, 50g cucumbers (31.5g)
Total: 47.8g carbs

Thursday
B 52g sausage patty, 50g blueberriesm 2 cups coffee with splenda/cream (8.74g)
L Spicy Honey chicken, 70g cucumbers, 6 baby carrots, 25g salsa, small tangelo (21.6g)
D Pork and Broccoli stir fry, Garlic Ginger Green Beans (9.76g)
Total: 40.1g carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment