Saturday, November 7, 2009

Week's Review...

Well, this week has gone much better than recent months. It is a beginning step in the right direction. Cardio three times this week. Push ups and weights two times. Still have much to improve on, but as a I said a step in the right direction. I am still struggling to eat regular meals as well as eating more primal. Going grocery shopping tomorrow and have been looking at all of my bookmarked sites to get ideas about what to buy. Nothing too drastic, mostly lean meat, fresh vegetables, berries and nuts.

One good thing that I have going right now is that my husband is finally on board. He started seeing a doctor and has started meds and is actually managing his Type II diabetes. He is eating a lot less carbs and has lost 20 pounds. So, I've been sharing all of my sites with him. We'll see how that goes. It is much easier to cook this way now that I pretty much only cook for me, my husband and our youngest son. My oldest son has started working out of town and my college-going daughter is rarely home. My youngest will eat this way as long as I buy him a pizza or some type of junk food at least once a week. So now is the best time to try to incorporate more primal choices into our diets. It is much easier for me to do it if I am not having to cook rice and starchy vegetables for the other members of my family.

2 comments: